Paying For Your Education

Paying for your education

One of the biggest hurdles our military students face is paying for their education.
To help satisfy this need and offset the cost of school, the VA established several programs
which benefit our military student family. There are also many scholarships for which you may qualify
to help cover the costs associated with your education. Be sure to check the link for each program
for more information and complete eligibility requirements.

 Current Pay Rates